Montessori World Education
Montessori education is an educational approach developed by Italian physician and educator Maria Montessori and emphasises on independence, freedom within limits, and respect for a child's natural psychological, physical, and social development.
Our Montessori House of Children features:
- Mixed age classrooms, with classrooms for children ages 21⁄2 or 3 to 6 and 6 to 9 years old by far the most common
- Student choice of activity from within a prescribed range of options
- Uninterrupted blocks of work time, ideally three hours
- A constructivist or "discovery" model, where students learn concepts from working with materials, rather than by direct instruction
- Specialized educational materials developed by Montessori and her collaborators
- Freedom of movement within the classroom
- A trained Montessori teacher
MHIS will be the ideal ground for your child to bloom into full potential. Meaningful work that enables self-discovery and promotes neurological development along with enjoyable hands on worksheets will keep your child happily engaged.
MHIS offers a stimulating environment that your child will love to come to.